Stars and Stripes Lighting's collection of LED temporary lighting is designed to provide maximum illumination to areas for a limited amount of time. Our temporary lights are designed to deliver a high lumen output of bright white illuminate . When compared to HID temporary lighting solutions, our LED lights are up to 75% more efficient and have an incredibly longer lifespan at 50,000 hours. Stars and Stripes Lighting's LED temporary lighting is ideal for various applications such as job sites and renovation areas.
ABOUT TEMPORARY LIGHTING
LED temporary lighting is ideal for indoor or outdoor applications where maximum illumination is needed for a limited amount of time. These temporary lights are great for job sites, construction sites and renovation areas that require the light to be portable and easy to be moved around frequently.
With a compact size that is impact and shock resistant, makes these LED temporary work lights durable for any indoor or outdoor work environment. These temporary fixtures are built with sturdy frames and cages to protect the light source. They also have the latest LED technology integrated, giving you thousands of hours of continuous burn time. Easily mount with the handle bracket, and link multiple lights together to help avoid wire clutter. They're a great option for construction sites or for contractors to keep on hand as they move from job to job.
We carry a range of different options when it comes to LED temporary lighting solutions. With various wattage options available that range from 60 watts to 150 watts, and voltages ranging from 120 to 277, we're confident you'll find a lighting solution that helps you get the job done. LED temporary lighting requires no warm-up time, unlike metal halide and fluorescent options. They are also UL listed for use in either damp or wet locations.
Temporary lighting is designed provide illumination in areas where conventional lighting options would be difficult to install or use. This includes areas where a power source is unavailable, or where durable lighting is needed that can be easily moved between locations.
There is a wide variety of temporary lighting fixtures that can be used in various application types. These include string lights, hanging lights, flood lights, roadway warning lights, magnetic lights and dock lights.
Some of these lights have ingress protection ratings that designate what kind of environment they are suitable for.
• IP65 - protection against dust and water projected by a nozzle
• IP66 - protection against dust and water projected by a jet
• IP67 - protection against dust and when the enclosure is immersed in water (for specified time and pressure)
Temporary lighting is ideal for applications that require fixtures have the ability to withstand the rugged conditions commonly associated with a job or construction site. These conditions include exposure to water, vapor or dust as well as the physical impacts that can occur from other equipment or people. Some of the areas temporary lighting is frequently used include building sites, roadways and garages.
Here are some of the benefits provided by LED temporary lighting:
• 120-277V input voltage
• 80+ CRI
• -4°F (-20°C) to 104°F (40°C) operating temperature
• Includes remote control fob to turn luminaire on/off within 10-foot range
• Suitable for Damp & Wet locations
• Omni-directional lumen output
• Ergonomic handle facilitates transportation from job to job
• Integral security Lock-Hold™ in the comfort handle accommodates a 5/16” shackle; providing theft protection for your LED luminaire
• Linkable with multiple fixtures
• Includes 6-foot 18AWG/SJT cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
• Heavy-duty welded lamp guard
• UL Listed - U.S. and Canada
• RoHS Compliant
• Meets OSHA Compliance Standard 1926.56; Safety and Health Regulations for Temporary Lighting on Construction sites
• Meets the requirements of the 2020 National Electrical Code, 410.62(C)(1) and (2)
• 50,000 rated hours
• 5 year warranty
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP WITH TEMPORARY LIGHTING?
Here at Stars and Stripes Lighting, we pride ourselves on helping our customers find the best and most appropriate temporary lighting that will best suit their needs. If your still unsure on which or how many temporary light fixtures you need for your application, let one of our lighting specialists help you today. We can provide you with additional information, so you'll get the best temporary lights for your application. If you have additional questions about temporary lighting feel free to reach out to one of our lighting experts, we're here to help.