This temporary construction light provides an omni-directional light at a high lumen output, making it ideal for safely illuminating construction sites. This LED fixture is 75% more energy efficient than metal halide lamps and has a 50,000 hour lifetime expectancy. It has comes equipped with power select technology, which enables you to select from three field-adjustable lumen outputs, 60W, 80W, and 100W.
This temporary work light is not only strong, but flexible and lightweight as well. It uses a standard 3-prong USA plug and is easy to install in a variety of applications. It has a fully silicone encased driver, which makes it waterproof and dustproof. Also, it includes a 3' cord and clip for maximum versatility when hanging the work light.
- Brand: Keystone Technologies
- Wattage/Lumens: 60W (6800 lumens), 80W (8600 lumens) and 100W (10000 lumens)
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Lamp Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- CRI: 80+
- Dimmable: No
- Certifications: cULus Listed, RoHS Compliant, IP64 Rated
- Special Features: Wattage Selectable, End to End Linkable
- Min Operating Temp: -22 Degrees F
- Safety Rating: Wet Location
- Dimensions: 5.12"D x 11.18"H
- Rated Hours: 50,000
- Warranty: 5 Years