The American Lighting PE-D.6-2M makes finished ‘Slot’ Fixtures that are modern and stylish. The 1/8” flanged edge nearly disappears for a clean ‘line of light’ look. When used for Slots that don’t go floor to ceiling, use the PE-SLOT-END at each end, framing the top and bottom with the small 1/8” lip. Give it the finished look with the use of PE-FC-ENDs for Slots that do go from floor to ceiling. Three pairs of clips per meter are needed to secure the two parts together, and the lens snaps on as the final piece. This extrusion can be sealed for outdoor use with silicone to make the fixture water tight. Order your American Lighting PE-D.6-2M today or contact one of our customer service specialists for more information.
- Made of lightweight double anodized aluminum
- Frosted lens protects light source while evenly diffusing light
- Field cuttable housing, insert, and lens
- Aluminum provides excellent heat dissipation
- Mounting clips and ends are available
- Compatible with all Trulux Tape Light