The Leviton OSFHU-ITW High Bay Occupancy Sensor is specifically designed for high mounted areas such as warehouses, manufacturing and other high ceiling applications. It installs directly to an led or fluorescent luminaire or an electrical junction box. This self-contained sensor and relay turns individual light fixtures on or off based on occupancy in the detection zone. The OSFHU-ITW comes with three interchangeable lenses for use in a 360-degree high-bay or 360-degree low-bay or an aisle way.
- Compatible with fluorescent and LED high bays
- Snap-In design for quick and easy installation
- Installs in a 1/2" knockout
- Lenses for 360° high-bay, 360° low-bay, and aisle way patterns
- 42" wired leads allow you to mount the sensor at either end of the fixture
- 30 second to 20 minute time delay can be adjusted at anytime