The Litetronics LED strip light fixture is a modern, energy-efficient, linear lighting solution that delivers consistent, high-quality light distribution, minimal energy usage and zero maintenance.
Designed with versatility in mind, this tunable LED strip fixture includes adjustable color temperature as well as adjustable wattage, allowing the installer to fine-tune the fixture to better meet the needs of the application. Each size offers a range of three color temperature settings (3500K, 4000K & 5000K) as well as three unique wattage settings.
This strip light from Litetronics can be surface, suspension, or t-grid mounted, either in a single-fixture configuration or as a continuous row to cover more ground from one power source. The lightweight, two-piece design makes installation quick and easy, reducing overall project time.
The SFS8 is a 50, 60 and 70 wattage selectable 8ft LED strip light fixture that provides up to 6,500 lumens of CCT tunable white light along with the following features:
- Adjustable wattage / lumen output levels: 50W (6,500 lumens), 60W (7,800 lumens) and 70W (9,100 lumens)
- Adjustable color temperature (3500K, 4000K, 5000K)
- 130 lumens per watt (lm/W)
- ETL rated for damp locations
- 120-277 operation
- Continuous row mounting (daisy chaining)
- 0-10V dimming (0% minimum)
- Polycarbonate frosted lens with translucent end caps
- 80+ CRI
- DLC Premium Listed
- FCC Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- 100,000-hour rated life (@L70)
- 10-year warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SFS8|
Lumens Per Watt:
|Color Tone:||CCT Tunable|
|Special Features:||Wattage Selectable, Color Changeable|
|Min Operating Temp:||-4 Degrees F|