The American Lighting PE-PRO30-1M robust angled PRO 30 extrusion for includes the corner mounting plate and the faceplate insert. Clips (four per meter), right and left ends, and lens make the complete fixture. The faceplate insert is double anodized aluminum and the mounting plate is non-anodized aluminum. Use under cabinets, in bar areas, and for retail displays. Either the long or short side can be mounted to the horizontal surface for window framing. This extrusion can be sealed for outdoor use with silicone to make the fixture water tight. Order your American Lighting PE-PRO30-1M today or contact one of our customer service specialists for more information.
- Pro 30 includes non-anodized mounting plate and double anodized faceplate insert
- Frosted lens protects light source while evenly diffusing light
- Field cuttable mounting extrusion, insert and lens
- Aluminum provides excellent heat dissipation
- End caps available for a tailored look
- Compatible with all Trulux Tape Light (Pro 30 can house side-by-side rows of single color tape)
|Manufacturer Part Number