The American Lighting PE-HELM-1M is specifically designed for flooring, the Helm is suitable for use with tile floors. However, when used with the PE-UVHELM-1M lens and end caps, and sealed properly, it creates many outdoor lighting opportunities, such as hardscape areas, curb marking, building facades, and paths. It is designed for walkover, not drive over, applications. This extrusion can be sealed for outdoor use with silicone to make the fixture water tight. Order your American Lighting PE-HELM-1M today or contact one of our customer service specialists for more information.
- Low profile extrusion perfect for multiple flooring or in-grade interior and exterior applications
- Made of lightweight high quality aluminum
- Frosted lens protects light source while evenly diffusing light
- Field cuttable extrusion and lens
- Must be properly sealed with silicone for installations exposed to indoor or outdoor elements
- Compatible with most Trulux Tape Light
|Manufacturer Part Number