Keystone’s back-Lit 2x2 LED panel light is a long-lasting, and easy-to-install solution for providing quality light distribution in offices, schools, and other commercial applications. It has a thin, lightweight design that features 4 knockouts to provide easy installation in both retrofit and new construction applications. Powered by a dedicated Keystone 0-10V dimming LED driver, the back-Lit 2x2 Panel Light provides smooth, uniform dimming.
Designed with a frosted lens that provides evenly diffused light with no worries of hot spots or yellowing. And the optical lenses covering each individual LED chip ensures there’s no risk of yellowing over time.
Keystone’s back-lit 2x2 panel light fixture offers enhanced versatility and efficiency with their innovative power Select and color select features. These features allow the lumen output and color temperature to be selected with a simple switch.
- Saves up to 50% on energy consumption compared to traditional fluorescent troffers
- Optimizes light diffusion with a wide beam angle to prevent hot spots
- Ensures there’s no risk of yellowing over time with optical lenses over each LED chip
- Installs easily with a thin, lightweight design featuring 4 knock-outs for wiring flexibility
- Provides comfortable lighting with low optical flicker and low glare
- Powered by Keystone 0-10V dimmable LED driver with a built-in junction box
- Fits standard T-grid ceilings
- Compatible with Keystone SmartSafe LED emergency back-up
- Suitable for dry and damp locations
- Operating temperature range: -20ºC/-4ºF to 40ºC/104ºF
- cULus listed
- DLC listed
- Suitable for recessed or surface mounting (with optional accessories)
- 50,000 rated hours
- 5 year warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||KT-BPLED40PS-22-8CSA-VDIM|
|Lumens Per Watt||113|
|Color Temperature||CCT Tunable|
|Color Tone||CCT Tunable|
|Min Operating Temp||-4 Degrees F|
|UL Listed||Damp Location|