Overview of Keystone XFit Back-Lit Panel Lights
Keystone's Back-Lit LED panel lights are designed to provide a long-lasting, and easy-to-install solution for delivering quality light distribution in offices, schools, and other commercial applications. With a thin, lightweight design, it features 4 knockouts for easy installation in both retrofit and new construction applications. These back-lit panels are powered by a dedicated Keystone 0-10V dimming LED driver, which helps to provide smooth, uniform dimming.
These LED back-lit panel light fixtures from Keystone feature a frosted lens that provides evenly diffused light, which has eliminated the concern for hot spots and yellowing that were concerns in the past. Also, each LED chip has optical lenses that cover them to ensure there is no risk of yellowing in the future.
Keystone's back-lit panel light fixtures offer enhanced versatility and efficiency with their innovative Power Select and Color Select features. This will allow you to select the appropriate lumen output and color temperature that meets the needs of your space.
Keystone XFit Back-Lit Panel Lights Benefits and Features
- Up to 50% reduction in energy compared to traditional fluorescent troffers
- Optimized light distribution with a wide beam angle to prevent hot spots
- Optical lenses over each LED chip to reduce the risk of yellowing over time
- Thin, lightweight design with 4 knock-outs for wiring flexibility
- Delivers comfortable lighting with low optical flicker and glare
- Seamlessly fits standard T-grid ceilings
- Powered by Keystone 0-10V dimmable LED driver with built-in junction box
- Compatible with Keystone SmartSafe LED emergency backup
- Suitable for installation in dry and damp locations
- cULus listed
- DLC listed
- 50,000-hour rated lifetime
- 5 year warranty