Keystone Sign Hero tubes are the perfect solution for retrofits and new sign installations. They're also great for single and double sided signs as well. Keystone's LED sign tube provides the same light output as traditional fluorescents, while having a longer useful life, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
Sign Hero tubes use Keystone's DirectDrive technology, eliminating the need for an external driver or ballast while allowing you to use the existing sign sockets. They ballast bypass design saves installers and technicians time in the field.
Keystone Sign Hero 360 and 180 degree tubes have optical lenses to cover each individual LED chip, which helps eliminate hotspots and ensures consistent light distribution across both faces of the sign.
Benefits and Features
- Ideal for both single-sided and double-sided signs
- Installs using existing sockets in the sign (all necessary wiring can be done within ballast raceway)
- 120-277V input
- Optical lens over individual LEDs for optimal light spread within the sign
- Effective 180° or 360° beam spread
- Rotatable end caps
- Over 50% more energy efficiency than HO fluorescent lamps
- UL Classified: LED sign retrofit, evaluated to UL 48 / UL 879A Standards
- No external driver or power supply needed
- Listed in the UL SAM Manual
- Operating temperature: −22ºF to 131ºF
- Optimized spacing 6" from the face and 12" on center
- Classified cULus
- 50,000+ hour lifetime
- 5 year warranty
Check out our full selection of Keystone Sign Hero Tubes